Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Excellent Game

Nice job, you had a good amount of quests, and the graphics were really good. No MC though?

un-mediocre responds:

Nope, no MC :) Maybe in the sequel :P Thanks for the comments! ^_^

Orb pickup Orb pickup

Nice Job

Okay, I reviewed your "Avoild the Lava" game yesterday, and now I'm going to rate this. Compared that that game, this one is far superior. Let's break down the categories:

Graphics: As usual, the graphics on your games are the strong point, these were very slick in this case.

Style: Pretty nice, it wasn't anything amazing, but I thought the game premise was fun, and you did a very good job with the different traps and such.

Sound: Not a zero because I didn't like the sound, moreso because I didn't put my headphones on.

Violence: N/A

Interactivity: Okay. This is much better than the lava game in many respects. The rocket moves very well, the hit detection is nice, and things such as the black hole funnels were very well made. Good job.

Humor: N/A

Overall: Very nice, I hope that your programming skill keeps improving.

Arcademan789 responds:

These long reveiws make my head hurt but thx for da complement

Ball-mazing! Ball-mazing!

Great Game, Very Creative

Looking at the title, I thought that there was no way that this could be an interesting game. I was decieved though. You ended up creating a very original game, much like the mouse mazes, but very different. There were the mazes, the elevator level, and the spinning X's, but after these, you got to the greatest part of the game. The walls would close in behind you, while the level was fading out, or the level would fade out, and move up and down, creating an exciting experience. Overall, great work, I hope to see more like it.

Avoild the lava Avoild the lava

Ugh

Okay, it looked nice but that was about it. There wasn't a start button, so you were thrown into the game without knowing what was happening. Then, when you got started, the ball physics were all odd. When it would hit the paddle, the paddle would flash down, and the flash back up, making some odd clicking sound. It didn't do this to the bricks though. It would work most of the time, but sometimes, it would fly straight through a bunch of bricks, destroying a good half of the level. I didn't mind this, I could see it as a few programming errors, but it wasn't enough to hurt the game badly. Then came the frustrating part. PUT BALL HERE TO CONTINUE. This was an impossible task. You literally had no control over the ball, and no matter where you hit it, it would be sent flying either flying left or right. This would be fine if the hole was, say, in the corners. But it's not. It's right in the middle. There was no way to continue after this, and I just gave up because no matter how I hit the ball, it always ended up in the corners. Overall, it had the potential to be good, but the programming ended up being its crippling flaw.

Arcademan789 responds:

ugh to you

Acorn Toss Acorn Toss

Not great.

Graphics - Mainly just taken off of the internet, plus very clunky.
Style- Barely any. Just a bad method.
Sound- That weird clicking noise got annoying after a while. You should change that.
Violence- None, but you weren't trying to encorperate that.
Interactivity- That acorn moved at 100000 MPH, while the squirells moved at about 2. Plus, the acorn goes off of the screen, making it impossible to track.
Humor- I saw that you were trying to put some in there. But it didn't make me laugh.
Overall - You could improve this, but just start anew, and make something totally different, maybe with a new, smoother moving characters.

PS- To people who say blam, you can't after it's passed judgement.

Electric Air Beta Electric Air Beta

Good idea, but you need to tweak it.

It's a good idea to create a game like this, but you just threw the player into a hard song with almost no directions. Platformers can have simple directions, but for something like this, you might want something more animated. Also, make sure for the full version of the game, you also include some tutorial song, or something along those lines. Also, make the graphics a bit better. But, other than that, it's a good concept that could develop into something amazing and it's also good to have a beta like this so that you know what you need to fix.

Bump Copter 2 Bump Copter 2

Great Game!

43,163:dope:5,661,224:13,594,134:13,590,267:3,51,334:3,508,
331:3,398,332:3,286,333:3,168,334:3,625,332:1,697,331:4,305,
281:2,309,219:12,305,98:2,307,79:11,490,155:11,455,250:11,40
9,147

Treasure Quest I Treasure Quest I

Fun, nice editor.

LOL PWNED!!!11!, 1, 8, 4, 4, 8, 8, 4, 4, 8, 8, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 8, 8, 6, 1, 1, 1, 4, 8, 4, 4, 4, 4, 8, 1, 1, 4, 1, 1, 5, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 8, 1, 8, 1, 4, 8, 4, 4, 8, 4, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 8, 1, 1, 8, 1, 1, 7, 8, 8, 8, 4, 1, 8, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 8, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4, 8, 7, 8, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 8, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1,

Marble Down 2 Marble Down 2

Nice

Nice Flash, and good coding. The music was good and I gave interactivity a 10 because the ball moved really smoothly, and at the perfect speed. Kinda of repetitive though, but when you start getting in the 2000's it gets pretty cool. Maybe you should ad some power ups so, for example, I collect the missile power-up and then I hit the up-arrow, I blow a hole in the floor before I die. Or, maybe you could add a custom mode, where the player can set the speed and size and number of holes and the frequency of lines before they start the game, or maybe during it. But, anyways, it's a really, smooth, simple addivting game. Keep up the good work.

Superfishing Superfishing

Good, but too easy.

It took me one try to get on the top 200, and I forced myself to lose.