The Perfect Cast The Perfect Cast

A great first flash.

Wow. As opposed to most first flashes, (Animating spinning things with 10 megs of music) this one was supprisingly good. The animation was crisp, the background wasn't just one color, and there was an actual story, even if it was really simple. Really nice work.

Lino responds:

Thanks man.

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

Amazing Flash

A very well put together piece of flash. Great voice work, great graphics, just amazing in general. And to idiots like dualmilkcompressor, you're missing out. Just because it's a clock flash doensn't mean its bad.

MMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMM

I love movies like this.

So many abusive reviews to flag. Good Job.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Excellent Game

Nice job, you had a good amount of quests, and the graphics were really good. No MC though?

un-mediocre responds:

Nope, no MC :) Maybe in the sequel :P Thanks for the comments! ^_^

Orb pickup Orb pickup

Nice Job

Okay, I reviewed your "Avoild the Lava" game yesterday, and now I'm going to rate this. Compared that that game, this one is far superior. Let's break down the categories:

Graphics: As usual, the graphics on your games are the strong point, these were very slick in this case.

Style: Pretty nice, it wasn't anything amazing, but I thought the game premise was fun, and you did a very good job with the different traps and such.

Sound: Not a zero because I didn't like the sound, moreso because I didn't put my headphones on.

Violence: N/A

Interactivity: Okay. This is much better than the lava game in many respects. The rocket moves very well, the hit detection is nice, and things such as the black hole funnels were very well made. Good job.

Humor: N/A

Overall: Very nice, I hope that your programming skill keeps improving.

Arcademan789 responds:

These long reveiws make my head hurt but thx for da complement

Ball-mazing! Ball-mazing!

Great Game, Very Creative

Looking at the title, I thought that there was no way that this could be an interesting game. I was decieved though. You ended up creating a very original game, much like the mouse mazes, but very different. There were the mazes, the elevator level, and the spinning X's, but after these, you got to the greatest part of the game. The walls would close in behind you, while the level was fading out, or the level would fade out, and move up and down, creating an exciting experience. Overall, great work, I hope to see more like it.